As of January 1st, 2020, Woodcock & Associates, PC has merged with Yount, Hyde & Barbour, PC. (YHB), a top 200 firm with 7 offices throughout VA. This opportunity will provide additional resources and industry expertise to continue to serve you with the high-quality service you have come to expect. We at Woodcock are delighted to have found a partner in YHB that shares the same dedication to quality, client service, community commitment and staff care as we do.
What does this mean for you?
We understand with any change, you will have questions. On a day-to-day basis, it’s business as usual only now we have new capabilities and resources to continue driving value for you and your businesses.
Here’s what we can tell you won’t change:
- Quality – Like Woodcock & Associates, YHB has spotless Peer Reviews, PCAOB Reports and stringent review processes
- Fees – We will continue to provide efficient services, delivered by top talent
- Staff – Our staff that has served you for years will remain
- Location – Our offices in Fredericksburg, phone and fax will all remain the same
Here are the changes you can expect over the next several months:
- Our Look – letterhead, website, invoices, logo and more will now be YHB
- E-mail Addresses – Don’t worry! For the time being we will still receive e-mails sent to “@woodcockpc.com.” Over the next few weeks you will see us replying from our new e-mail addresses “@YHBcpa.com.” Regardless, e-mails sent to both accounts will end up in the correct inbox.
What does this mean for us?
Our entire team is now part of the YHB family. Both Michael and I will continue to lead the Fredericksburg office as we welcome additional YHB team members over the next several months. The continuity of our talented staff with the addition of new members will enhance our value to you while allowing access to a larger network of resources, services and experts.
As a Top 200 Accounting Firm, YHB provides comprehensive accounting, auditing, tax, wealth management and risk advisory services to clients. This partnership will also provide you with new educational opportunities via seminars, webinars and newsletters from YHB. There are multiple chances to connect throughout the year for both individuals and businesses, as well as industry specific events on everything from construction to community banks to not-for-profit organizations and more.
Finally, we want to personally thank you for continuing to be a valued client. Woodcock has been faithfully serving clients throughout the Greater Washington-Richmond corridor since 2000. We are proud to be securing this legacy well into the future by becoming part of YHB. At Woodcock, and now YHB, our commitment to helping you succeed remains steadfast.
We look forward to working with you in this next chapter.
Read the Full Press Release Here